From Prasanna Santhanam <prasanna.santha...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: HA test systemvm can't work. help me!
Date Wed, 24 Oct 2012 08:05:47 GMT
On Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 03:49:07AM -0400, guang wu wrote:
> hi,everyone:
>    i 'm very interest in cloudstack,but now i have a trouble when i
>    test HA. i can't solution, but may be you can help me. for
>    example:
> my environment is that : 1 zone, 1 pod, 1 cluster, 2 host(agent), 1
> primary storage, 1 second storage, basic network, nfs, second
> storage with management-server at the same machine,
> primary storage at the another machine lone, primary storage and second storage use nfs.
cloudstack version is : 3.0.3,  (host/agent)os : centos 6.2, nfs version is :4, Hypervisor:
kvm,
> install and deploy is success.
>    everything is ok and i begin try test HA,i pluck pu  reticle
>    that  one of host,  when the host don't contain the
>    systemvm(Virtual Router VM or Secondary Storage VM), the HA can
>    success,
> otherwise HA fail always, i found the router vm can't running ( work normal ), view the
vm console, found the vm disk file failure or pid can't write orTIP user input run level:
or  always stay grub>,  why is that result? nfs can't ensure data integrity and stability
or other reason?

Your router has a corrupt disk? Can you destroy this router, start a
new VM for the user? Does the new router still have booting issues?

>    i upload some picture,this system vm stay state,
> help me ,thanks everyone.

Please post image elsewhere as apache list will remove them.

--
Prasanna.,