From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Reminder: IRC Meeting Wednesday (October 10) at 17:00 UTC
Date Tue, 09 Oct 2012 04:23:55 GMT
Just a reminder, we have the weekly IRC meeting Wednesday at 17:00 UTC.
That's 13:00 Eastern, and 10:00 Pacific.

We meet in #cloudstack-meeting on Freenode. As always, I'd like to
remind folks new to the IRC meetings that the purpose is for discussion
in real time. Topics needing a project decision are always discussed and
decided on the mailing list.

(Note that the logs from the previous meeting can be found here:
http://markmail.org/message/2se4qme4ldmkhm6c)

We will be sure to keep minutes using meetbot this week. If you're not
familiar with Meetbot, you might want to peruse this:

http://meetbot.debian.net/Manual.html

Best,

Joe
--