From John Burwell <jburw...@basho.com>
Subject Re: Nightly DEB/RPM Repos (was Re: Package Build Procedure)
Date Tue, 30 Oct 2012 20:05:51 GMT
Prasanna,

For our purposes, it more important that the packaging process is captured in a set of reliable
build scripts.  We are working to integration test a fairly large patch.  Therefore, we need
a way to reliably build packages from our feature branch into our integration test environment
before submission.

Thanks,
-John