From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Blocker issues before starting round 3 voting
Date Mon, 22 Oct 2012 03:22:32 GMT
Hey Chip,
On Sun, Oct 21, 2012, at 10:02 PM, Chip Childers wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The following bugs (docs) are currently blocking another round of
> voting.  Perhaps we can work these out tomorrow?  I'd like to kick off
> the third round of voting as soon as we can, so if someone feels that
> they shouldn't be blocking, speak up!  I'd rather we resolve them
> personally.
>
> CLOUDSTACK-393
> Install Guide: Section 8.3 (Installing VMware for CloudStack) is
> basically empty

We have this in the older documentation. Question is, is the section
still up-to-date?

I can port this over to Publican in a few hours if the documentation is
still accurate.

(3.0.x guide is here:
http://download.cloud.com/releases/3.0.0/CloudStack3.0.0-3.0.2InstallGuide.pdf
and it starts on page 82.)

> CLOUDSTACK-388
> Install Guide: Section 4.4.2 (RPM package repo) is empty

I committed a patch for 338 today. (Forgot to update the ticket, will do
that in a second.)

Best,

Joe
--