From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject CFP Extended: One Week
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 18:40:49 GMT
Hi all,

First, thanks much to all the folks who've already proposed a talk or
workshop for the collaboration conference. We have some very
high-quality proposals in the queue, and I know that people are going to
love those talks/workshops.

Second, we've decided to extend the CFP by one week because we know we
need to get the word out a bit farther, and some folks need just a
little more time. So if you haven't yet submitted a proposal - or if you
know of someone who should submit a proposal - there's one more week to
get it submitted.

Submissions start here:

http://collab12.cloudstack.org/proposals/

Last day for submissions is now Friday, 12 October. All other dates are
pushed back accordingly. (Excepting the conference, of course...)

Thanks,

Joe
--
Joe Brockmeier