From Joe Brockmeier <...@zonker.net>
Subject Re: IRC Meeting Minutes?
Date Mon, 01 Oct 2012 16:22:02 GMT
On Sun, Sep 30, 2012, at 10:19 AM, Noah Slater wrote:
> It might be good to post the minutes directly to the list, with a link to
> the log on the wiki. That way people can continue the conversation here
> if
> they want to. Sticking them on the wiki makes them feel "done", which is
> not what we want. We should also add a note the email to invite
> participation on the list.

So, I'm happy to post minutes to the list, and will do that.

But I disagree that putting them on the wiki makes them "done" in any
way. The whole point of wikis is that it's much easier to collaborate on
text (like fixing meeting minutes...) than trying to do coherent editing
via a mailing list. (Much in the same way that committing code to Git is
not saying it's "done")

Best,

Joe
--