From Roland Kool <Roland.K...@tomtom.com>
Subject CloudStack vs CloudPlatform
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 15:18:13 GMT
Hi all,

If I understand correctly, there are two version of CloudStack out there: Apache CloudStack
and Citrix CloudPlatform.
I was wondering what the differences are between the two? For instance, is Citrix fixing issues
in CloudPlatform that are not fed back into Apache Cloudstack?
There's also two bugtrackers: bugs.cloudstack.org and issues.apache.org. I learned from a
raised there and not resolved or picked up?

Thanks in advance for any clarification.

Roland Kool | Sr. Systems Engineer | TomTom TechOps |