From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: bugs 259 and 260
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2012 16:55:31 GMT
And I'm on a Mac, but the error is within the VM itself.

- chip

Sent from my iPhone.

On Oct 5, 2012, at 12:51 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> Chip,
>
> I talked to Edison about this yesterday and he said that you guys talked yesterday and
you needed to download a new devCoud image to perform the test procedure instead of using
the old one?  That's what I meant by using the new devCloud image.

> Kelven's tested from his mac and says other than the default memory for devcloud image
was too small, he didn't see any problems.

> What type of configuration are your running on?  Is it mac, windows, linux?  Did you
download another devcloud image or used an existing one?  Edison is not here right now so
I need more input from you on the bug.