From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] About shipping a non-OSS CloudStack
Date Sun, 30 Sep 2012 21:52:00 GMT

On Sep 30, 2012, at 5:43 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:

> Poor choice of words. :) I've asked a question on general@incuabtor about
> this now. I presume the jars have since been removed from HEAD. Is that
> right? And what license were they distributed under?

They have all (to my knowledge) been removed.
Some were under VMwares SDK license, which does permit some redistribution in certain cases,
others were under the NetApp SDK license for which I am unaware of the terms but it was posted
to the list some time back.

Those are the only two that jump to mind that weren't under some sort of an open source license,
but my memory might be fallible.

--David