From Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com>
Subject Log maintenance
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 17:37:16 GMT
Should the logs in /var/log/cloud/management/ be maintained?  Is this something we need to
setup separately?  I would think the app should maintain it's own logs.  I see them getting
zipped up but we have all the logs back to when we first installed our master node.  Is this
configurable somewhere within the app or in a config file?

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone
or return email. Thank you.