incubator-cloudstack-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From John Kinsella <...@stratosec.co>
Subject CloudStack Meeting Minutes - 12 September 2012
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:00:28 GMT
Thanks to everybody for joining the weekly IRC meeting. Joe Brockmeier had jury duty so I ran
the meeting again, we had a good discussion over a few topics.

Meeting summary
---------------
* CloudStack meeting for 9/12/2012  (jlkinsel, 17:00:34)
  * ACTION: rohityadav to propose on dev list to try jdeb and building packages with maven
 (jlkinsel, 17:15:31)
  * ACTION: : rohityadav investigates how to install artifacts (edison_cs, 17:18:53)
  * ACTION: chipc to suggest on list that we make a final decision about how to bundle binaries
for 4.0  (jlkinsel, 17:21:54)
  * ACTION: chipc to start a DISCUSS thread on the dev list about how we want to approach
coming to resolution on the config files in the patches dir  (chipc, 17:25:13)
  * ACTION: edison_cs to explore builds using maven's offline mode for jenkins.c.o  (chipc,
17:40:57)
  * significant concern that we have stable nightly builds for QA (jlkinsel, 17:45:54)
  * LINK: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/ASF+CS+4.0+QA (vogxn, 17:48:46)
  * ACTION: have QA formally introduced and do daily planning in list (vogxn, 17:52:30)
  * LINK: http://pastebin.com/ZqLHuAJ7&nbsp;&nbsp<http://pastebin.com/ZqLHuAJ7%C2%A0&nbsp>;
(widodh, 17:55:40)
  * look at how svn provides binary downloads  (jlkinsel, 17:57:58)
  * LINK: http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/&nbsp;&nbsp<http://www.apache.org/dist/couchdb/%C2%A0&nbsp>;
(nslater, 18:03:26)
  * ACTION: nslater to review the state of the orig cloudstack code submission (IP clearance
and SGA)  (chipc, 18:16:09)

Action Items
------------
* rohityadav to propose on dev list to try jdeb and building packages with maven
* rohityadav investigates how to install artifacts
* chipc to suggest on list that we make a final decision about how to bundle binaries for
4.0
* chipc to start a DISCUSS thread on the dev list about how we want to approach coming to
resolution on the config files in the patches dir
* edison_cs to explore builds using maven's offline mode for jenkins.c.o
* have QA formally introduced and do daily planning in list
* nslater to review the state of the orig cloudstack code submission (IP clearance and SGA)

Full minutes: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Meeting+12+September+2012+Minutes
Full log: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/CloudStack+Meeting+12+September+2012+Log


Mime
  • Unnamed multipart/alternative (inline, None, 0 bytes)
View raw message