From Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.moham...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IRC Meeting Times
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 17:06:03 GMT
Hi Noah...

On Sat, Sep 8, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> My apologies, Mohammad.

1st of all no apologies are needed at Noah :), your concern was
totally correct and actually it shows the sense of awareness about
open communities :)

> Just getting up to speed on CloudStack. (My first time being a mentor.) I
> shall take care to read the older threads. :)

It would be nice for sure, but I know it is sometimes hard to dig into
old e-mails more specifically for a very active community like ACS.

But again don't feel reluctant at all sending any concerns, ideas,
comments, feedback, etc... . My point was that this kind of concerns
like the ones you already expressed were already discussed and hence
there is no reason to re-discuss them again :)

Cya around in the mailing lists :)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour