From Busy Dev <busyd...@gmail.com>
Subject System Template and db.properties in dev environment
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 11:31:51 GMT
I have over the past several days trying to get my development environment
up and running (this is all on one machine).  I followed the "Temporary
Build Process on ASF Master" and was able to get the server to run.
 However, when I try to add a host, I am not able to - I suspect that it is
because I did not run "*cloud-install-sys-tmplt*" on my dev machine.
 However, when I do run it, the script complains that it cannot access "*
/etc/cloud/management/db.properties*".  This then leads to the following
question - "what about the other scripts that are normally run during
install like "cloud-setup-databases" and "cloud-setup-management"?  It
seems most, if not all config files are not setup properly?

Do I need to run the regular install package first on my machine
(management and agent) before calling "ant" for the very first time?

Thanks