From Marcus Sorensen <shadow...@gmail.com>
Subject Status of VPC
Date Tue, 04 Sep 2012 17:21:33 GMT
I've been working on bringing KVM up to speed on the VPC stuff, and
there are a few things I've come across that seem to be incomplete for
Xen as well. I'd just like to get some feedback on the current state
of VPC. I believe these are not specific issues to my implementation,
but if they should be working please say something so I can find my
problem.

static routes - currently there doesn't seem to be anything creating
ip rules to point to the static_route table, nor does there seem to be
anything creating the static_route table, although vpc_staticroute.sh
attempts to modify it

vpn - there is a script vpc_vpn_l2tp.sh, but I can't find anything
actually utilizing it. I assume there is no working vpn support in any
platform's Vpc implementation.

password - I've seen some emails regarding this, that the password
server doesn't seem to be set up for the various private nics

network ACLs - The functional spec states that all outgoing traffic
for guest networks is allowed, however I don't see any acls whatsoever
when creating new tiers