From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject CloudStack Collaboration Conference - Vegas - Nov 30th - Dec 2nd.
Date Mon, 24 Sep 2012 17:48:15 GMT
Hi folks,

I wanted to give folks a heads up on some things happening a bit later
in this year. Citrix is going to underwrite a conference around
CloudStack in the spirit of Hadoop World and Hadoop Summit - which
should be after the 4.0 release. The event will be in Las Vegas, Nov
30th - Dec 2nd (immediately following the AWS re:Invent conference) at
the Venetian, and is free to attend.

I know that this is short notice, and for that I apologize. I do hope
that if you are available you'll attend. The CFP, and links to hotel
reservation, etc will be up later today, and I'll post those to this
list as well.

The CFP period will be two weeks beginning today - so please start
thinking about things you would like to present (it could be something
about how you do something cool with CloudStack, new functionality you
want to build in CloudStack, or how to integrate CloudStack with $foo,
or something completely different) If you wish to help vet the
submissions please consider volunteering to serve on the conference
content committee (for the time being shoot me an email offlist)

--David