From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: [DOCS] API writer needed
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 00:59:28 GMT
On Mon, Sep 17, 2012 at 8:29 PM, Jessica Tomechak
<jessica.tomechak@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a lot of open bugs against the CloudStack API reference.
> Historically, the API docs have gone to the bottom of the priority queue.
> Is there anyone here who would like to volunteer to fix these bugs? I am
> sure it would be very much appreciated not only by the tech pubs team but
> by everyone who needs to use the CloudStack API.
>
> You can find the bugs in both http://bugs.cloudstack.org and
> http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CLOUDSTACK.
>
> Jessica T.
> CloudStack Tech Pubs

This is great low hanging fruit for folks who would like something
that is easy to get started and yet incredibly high value.

There is also documentation on how to do this:
https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/how-to-generate-cloudstack-api-documentation.html