From David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2012 ([ppmc])
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 19:37:54 GMT
On Wed, Sep 5, 2012 at 3:26 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:22 AM, Marvin <no-reply@apache.org> wrote:
>>

>> Dear podling,
>>
>> This email was sent by an automated system on behalf of the Apache Incubator PMC.
>> It is an initial reminder to give you plenty of time to prepare your quarterly
>> board report.
>>
>> The board meeting is scheduled for Wed, 19 September 2012, 10:00:00 PST. The report
>> for your podling will form a part of the Incubator PMC report. The Incubator PMC
>> requires your report to be submitted 2 weeks before the board meeting, to allow
>> sufficient time for review and submission (Wed, Sep 5th).
>>
>> Please submit your report with sufficient time to allow the incubator PMC, and
>> subsequently board members to review and digest. Again, the very latest you
>> should submit your report is 2 weeks prior to the board meeting.
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> The Apache Incubator PMC
>>
>> Submitting your Report
>> ----------------------

>>  * Your project name
>>  * A brief description of your project, which assumes no knowledge of the project
>>    or necessarily of its field
>>  * A list of the three most important issues to address in the move towards
>>    graduation.
>>  * Any issues that the Incubator PMC or ASF Board might wish/need to be aware of
>>  * How has the community developed since the last report
>>  * How has the project developed since the last report.

>>   http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012
>>
>> Note: This manually populated. You may need to wait a little before this page is
>>       created from a template.
>>
>> Mentors
>> -------
>> Mentors should review reports for their project(s) and sign them off on the
>> Incubator wiki page. Signing off reports shows that you are following the
>> project - projects that are not signed may raise alarms for the Incubator PMC.
>>
>> Incubator PMC
>>

> David,
>
> I know you usually do this, but do you want to provide some pointers
> so that someone else (sure, I'll do it this month... ;-) ) knows what
> steps you take to get it done?
>
> I went looking in cms.a.o, but couldn't find the location.
>
> -chip

I meant to complain about Marvin misfiring to us - we are now on the
once a quarter schedule instead of every three months - but Marvin
still alerts us every month. So it's not needed this month.

But the wiki is located here, and the month+year is the page. i.e.:
http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/September2012

--David