From James Martin <jmar...@basho.com>
Subject Re: error building devcloud: ClassCastException: com.cloud.agent.api.Answer
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 18:24:11 GMT
Sebastien,

I tried your updated config and now receive this:

python deployDataCenter.py -i ../../devcloud/devcloud.cfg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "deployDataCenter.py", line 430, in <module>
    deploy.deploy()
  File "deployDataCenter.py", line 414, in deploy
    self.createZones(self.config.zones)
  File "deployDataCenter.py", line 311, in createZones
    networkid = self.createnetworks([guestntwrk], zoneId)
  File "deployDataCenter.py", line 165, in createnetworks
    networkId = networkcmdresponse.id
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'id'

Are you on #cloudstack by chance?

James