From Raj Subrahmanian <raj.subrahman...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Trouble downloading and installing devcloud
Date Tue, 25 Sep 2012 13:32:46 GMT
Chip,
That was the "initial" thing I tried, just to see if it was a
permissions-type issue.
I then looked at the downloaded ova and it was read-only for the user.
-rw-r--r--@  1 raj.subrahmanian  382466515  1561669120 Sep 24 11:37 DevCloud.ova
I changed the permissions and then everything worked as it should.
Of course, I could have checked the permissions first instead of the
other thing I did.
All, thanks for your help.
I promise my next problem will be more fun than this :)

Raj