From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOC] publican build test failure
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 15:15:20 GMT
The patch might be partial success.
The publican build still failed at this moment.  My publican version
is 2.8. The error message indicates there are so many IDs included
more than once:

runtime-behavior-of-primary-storage.xml:6: validity error : ID
runtime-behavior-of-primary-storage already defined
hypervisor-support-for-primarystorage.xml:6: validity error : ID
hypervisor-support-for-primarystorage already defined
storage-tags.xml:6: validity error : ID storage-tags already defined
maintenance-mode-for-primary-storage.xml:6: validity error : ID
maintenance-mode-for-primary-storage.xml already defined
best-practices-secondary-storage.xml:6: validity error : ID
best-practices-secondary-storage already defined
changing-secondary-storage-ip.xml:6: validity error : ID
changing-secondary-storage-ip already defined
changing-secondary-storage-servers.xml:6: validity error : ID
changing-secondary-storage-serversp already defined
using-swift-for-secondary-storage.xml:6: validity error : ID
using-swift-for-secondary-storage already defined
creating-new-volumes.xml:6: validity error : ID creating-new-volumes
already defined
creating-new-volumes.xml:27: validity error : ID
local-storage-data-volumes already defined
creating-new-volumes.xml:47: validity error : ID
creating-new-volume-steps already defined
upload-existing-volume-to-vm.xml:6: validity error : ID
upload-existing-volume-to-vm already defined
attaching-volume.xml:6: validity error : ID attaching-volume already defined
detach-move-volumes.xml:6: validity error : ID detach-move-volumes
already defined
resizing-volumes.xml:6: validity error : ID resizing-volumes already defined
volume-deletion-garbage-collection.xml:6: validity error : ID
volume-deletion-garbage-collection already defined
add-additional-guest-network.xml:6: validity error : ID
add-additional-guest-network already defined
change-network-offering-on-guest-network.xml:6: validity error : ID
change-network-offering-on-guest-network already defined
isolated-networks.xml:6: validity error : ID isolated-networks already defined
shared-networks.xml:6: validity error : ID shared-networks already defined
runtime-allocation-virtual-network-resources.xml:6: validity error :
ID runtime-allocation-virtual-network-resources already defined
enable-disable-static-nat.xml:6: validity error : ID
enable-disable-static-nat already defined
firewall-rules.xml:6: validity error : ID firewall-rules already defined
port-forwarding.xml:6: validity error : ID port-forwarding already defined
configure-vpn.xml:6: validity error : ID configure-vpn already defined
add-load-balancer-rule.xml:93: validity error : IDREF attribute
linkend references an unknown ID "autoscale"
creating-network-offerings.xml:306: validity error : IDREF attribute
linkend references an unknown ID "configure-acl"
creating-vms.xml:60: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend
references an unknown ID "working-with-templates"
creating-network-offerings.xml:283: validity error : IDREF attribute
linkend references an unknown ID "user-data-and-meta-data"
site-to-site-vpn.xml:57: validity error : IDREF attribute linkend
references an unknown ID "configure-vpc"

On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 12:21 PM, Radhika Puthiyetath
<radhika.puthiyetath@citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> My patch contained all these files. Strange that the build shows broken links.

tomorrow morning eastern time.

--
Gavin