From Gavin Lee <gavin....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [DOCS] Using DITA vs. Docbook for documentation?
Date Thu, 27 Sep 2012 01:25:12 GMT
+1 for Docbook + Publican.
imho, it's not the right time to switch the tool even DITA is better:
a) Docbook can do almost everything we need at this moment, the html
output is pretty good.
b) Still need to hurry up on docbook, change to DITA may cost even
more time to hit the release
c) L10N part is easy to contribute on transifex based on po files
generated by publican, not sure DITA

If DITA is still better, think about using it in next major
release(may be not 4.1).

--
Gavin