From prasanna <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: marvin live tests into master
Date Sun, 09 Sep 2012 06:21:39 GMT
On 8 September 2012 22:04, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> How big is the code contribution?

Sizable: 11 new test suites. I've moved the pending updates here:
https://github.com/vogxn/asf-marvin-updates. This is branched out of
asf/cloudstack/master

> The purpose of IP clearance is to vet any sizeable incoming code that
> was done outside of the project. (That the original authors now hold ICLAs
> and are happy to contribute it is relatively unimportant, as far as I know.)

Understood. Many tests are already part of the asf repo under
test/integration/. The work that has happened outside of the project
are 1) fixes to the existing tests and 2) additional test suites.
These are the ones I propose to move.

--
Prasanna.,