From Dante Dacayanan <da...@synchronal.com>
Subject Help with "Agent" in Cloudstack development environment
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 11:50:58 GMT
Hi,

I followed the instructions on this page

http://docs.cloudstack.org/Knowledge_Base/How_to_set_up_a_CloudStack_development_environment

to setup my development environment.

However, there is no mention of how to setup the agent!  Now, when the
Management wizard tries to add a host, the log file indicates that
cloud-setup-agent could not be found and the "Add Host".

How do I "deploy-agent"?  Do I need a separate machine for that or can I
deploy both agent and server on the same machine?

Thanks

/dante