From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: IRC channels
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:56:40 GMT
Cool. Well, I am hanging out in all the channels anyway. Once I find out
who the Group Contact is for Freenode is, I will hand over the registration.

As for #cloudstack-private, it would be used for the sort of thing we use
private@ for. Typically quite low volume. But sometimes IRC is better for
collaboration on issues. And sometimes you want to do it in private. :)

--
NS