From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: README.md vs README.html
Date Fri, 14 Sep 2012 22:33:20 GMT
Does it contain useful information?

We might want to consider converting it to HTML as part of the build, and
then installing it under /user/share/docs/cloudstack or something. (The RM
would have a Markdown processor on their path. But if no processor was
found, the build would skip the conversion. This means that the official
release artefact ships with a pre-built HTML at the root, but the source
checkout does not. And at install time, it would be moved to the correct
location on the system.)

Just an idea. We do it with a bunch of top level files on CouchDB.

--
NS