From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Specifically what should be our "binary distribution"?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 16:44:02 GMT
Chip,

If we're shipping binary distribution artefacts, there needs to a be a
single (preferably) command (or set of commands) (that are well documented)
that a user could run that will produce the bit for bit identical file or
files. Is this currently the case?

If it is, then this command should (preferably) be the same command that
the release manager uses, before signing, and uploading to p.a.o. (With
CouchDB, we have a signing step integrated into Autotools. Perhaps some
similar thing might be possible for CloudStack.)

Thanks,

On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 1:35 AM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 7:40 PM, Edison Su <Edison.su@citrix.com> wrote:

 Do