From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Specifically what should be our "binary distribution"?
Date Sat, 08 Sep 2012 16:40:11 GMT
Where are you setting up the deb repository?

We're considering something similar for Apache CouchDB, and I am thinking
about using a.o/dist, but infra might not be happy with that. I would be
concerned about linking to a binary distribution on non-ASF hardware. But
a.o/dist gets pounded with requests enough as it is, without hosting a
reprepro deb repository on it. (Which should be perfectly doable, from a
technical POV.)

--
NS