From Noah Slater <nsla...@tumbolia.org>
Subject Re: fail to install MS on UBuntu12.04
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:28:40 GMT
A binary repository will never be "formal" or "official" it is always
provided by a single person, or a group of individuals, for the convenience
of the project. It is never provided *by* the project. An important
distinction.

What does the "import.sh" script do? Pardon my ignorance. Only just getting
up to speed on CloudStack, and I notice that there isn't any code in the
repository yet, so I am unable to check for myself. (Why is this?)

--
NS