From Jamshid Afshar <jamshid.afs...@caringo.com>
Subject Re: ant build errors when compile awsapi
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 15:38:36 GMT
Yes, that's a new dependency added in the maven build. I think you can
download the needed jar's directly from maven central and put them in
deps/awsapi-lib/, if you're still using ant:

http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=com/caringo/client/CAStorSDK/1.3.1-CS40/CAStorSDK-1.3.1-CS40.jar

That jar also requires on:

http://search.maven.org/remotecontent?filepath=org/jvnet/hudson/jmdns/2.1/jmdns-2.1.jar

Let me know if you have any problems related to Caringo / CAStor. FYI
it will not actually be used unless you change
awsapi/conf/cloud-bridge.properties "storage.root" from a file path to
a format like "castor <castor-node-ip's>".

--Jamshid