From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40][DISCUSS] How should we move forward to resolution on the config files in "patches"? Was: "Re: [ASFCS40] Configuration file licensing followup"
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 14:11:15 GMT
On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 5:14 AM, Noah Slater <nslater@tumbolia.org> wrote:
> This is cool, nice to see this data on the wiki. Thanks! Is this
> list exhaustive?

I believe it is, for the patches folder.

David is currently working his way through a file by file review of
the rest of the source tree.

I'll keep up with the bugs I just created for all of the patches
folder files that had unknown provenance, and update the wiki page +
do the right licensing thing (add header, or attribute source project)
for those that are easily resolved.  I think we're going to end up
with a handful of outstanding files that may require legal-discuss
agreement to include in our source code, but we'll see!

> On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 5:37 PM, Chip Childers <chip.childers@sungard.com>wrote:
>
>> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 6:16 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:
>> copywritable because
>> that blog