From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Introducing some new developers to the community
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 14:27:25 GMT
Hi all,

I wanted to drop a note to the list to introduce some new developers
that SunGard Availability Services will be sponsoring to help on the
project.  We have 6 software developers, and one infrastructure
architect, that you'll start to see participating on the list this
month (and hopefully more to come in the next couple of months).

This will be a new project for most of the team, but everyone has been
doing similar work on our own internal software previously (and some
from previous companies doing similar work).  As a group, they'll be
focusing on learning the architecture, components and overall project
processes this month.  I've suggested to the team that reviewing
existing docs / code is the place to start, and then attempting to
tackle bugs that are still unassigned / unresolved in
bugs.cloudstack.org is the next step.  Beyond that, we'll see where we
go as a community. ;-)  I'd love the continued support of everyone
else in helping these new community members integrate into the
project!

The software developers are:
  Matthew Morrissey <matthew.morrissey@sungard.com>, based in
Philadelphia, PA, USA
  Raj Subrahmanian <raj.subrahmanian@sungard.com>, based in
Philadelphia, PA, USA (but usually in Connecticut)
  Yichi Lu <yichi.lu@sungard.com>, based in Austin, TX, USA
  Manikanta Kattamuri <manikanta.kattamuri@sungard.com>, based in Pune, India
  Meghna Kale" <meghna.kale@sungard.com>, based in Pune, India
  Nischal Vohra" <nischal.vohra@sungard.com>, based in Pune, India

The infrastructure architect is Adam Grochowski
<adam.grochowski@sungard.com>, based in Philadelphia, PA, USA.

Thanks!

-chip