From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Release Candidate Staged on people.a.o
Date Fri, 07 Sep 2012 18:52:51 GMT
On Fri, Sep 7, 2012 at 2:45 PM, Sudha Ponnaganti
<sudha.ponnaganti@citrix.com> wrote:
> Thanks Chip!
>
> If there are no objections would like to see the build happening by 6:00 AM IST daily.
> Once official build is ready, this schedule can be replaced with official builds

So I'm in US Eastern time, and it requires me to do this manually...
daily and at that time won't work.  Monday, Wed, Friday in the morning
ET would be fine.

I would propose a slightly different approach, given your desire for
daily builds.  How about I schedule the jenkins builds to provide the
nightly RPM and DEB package builds from the 4.0 branch.  This is not
the same thing as a signed package, but I assume that your focus is on
the feature / function / performance of the software itself.  Am I
correct about this?

-chip