From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: Can we combine the work going on for builds in master and maven-waf?
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 18:20:45 GMT
Alex - Gotcha. I'll start testing the build in master for now, and
will wait to do it in 4.0.

Edison - I've got things ready to create the RC for source, but was
waiting for the build to be sorted before dealing with the binary
portion.  I have a clean CentOS VM ready to build the OSS RPMs.

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:07 PM, Alex Huang <Alex.Huang@citrix.com> wrote:

> [...]
working on master and merging it over to 4.0 branch when it works.  We're also getting Jenkins
going on the 4.0 branch.  All QA builds will be coming from the 4.0 branch.  Maven-waf can
be done in parallel and when it's ready, we'll evaluate whether it should go into 4.0 branch.