From Chip Childers <chip.child...@sungard.com>
Subject Re: conditional build
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 12:50:42 GMT
Hugo,

Can you give me the dummy's guide to doing an RPM build now please?

If I can get a clean build from maven-waf, then I'd propose we quickly
merge from that branch back to trunk, and then over to 4.0.  Once it's
in 4.0, I can modify the RC build script to build the source, binary
and RPM versions for the release candidate.

-chip

On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 2:22 AM, Hugo Trippaers
<HTrippaers@schubergphilis.com> wrote:
> Hey Edison,
>
> That part is already working, please have a look at the maven-waf trunk.
>
> On my test system I can build rpm's from a fresh checkout without problems at the moment.
Could you please try it as well and send me your feedback?