From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: NFS mount options on primary storage
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:40:23 GMT

There is an option in agent.properties before: mount.path=, but seems it doesn't take effect
for a while.
It's the code in LibvirtStorageAdaptor.java, hardcoded to "/mnt". It should read the agent.properties
or /etc/nfsmount.conf.
Let me add a quick fix, to read mount point option from agent.properties.