From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40] Features that did not make the release...
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:25:42 GMT

+1.  I'm pointing it out mainly because I don't recall there was anything sent out regarding
it.  We also may want to discuss whether or not there's a good process we should go through
to determine what features made it.  For example, it probably should have been the first thing
to do when we decided on the code freeze of the release.

--Alex