From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [ASFCS40]Drive to clear the review board...
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 17:21:07 GMT
Fifth Pass.  Thanks to Sheng and Alena and others for clearing a lot of reviews.  There are
a lot of reviews where the action to take is "Mark as submit".  I think specifically Marcus
has a lot.  Please take some time and do so so we can get them out of the review board list.

- The first column is the review #.
- The second column is for who to take action.
- The third column is the version this patch should go into.  If it is 4+, you don't have
to take action before 4.0 release.
- The fourth column is if the review has changed since last push.  If you're following this
email daily, you should be able to just monitor this column to determine if there's new action
item for you since the last push.
- The fifth column is what I believe is the action needed to close out this review.

Review	Assign To	Version	Updated	Action to Take
5625	Vijay	4		Retract the review request and resubmit when review is done
5655	Hugo	4+		Respond to Review
5806	Deepti/Nitin	4		Nitin to respond to diff and commit if okay to ship
6287	Wido	4+	Y	Mark as submit
6328	Jessica T	4		Commit it
6427	Jessica T	4		Doc change.  Not sure if Jessica can commit it.  If not then pradeep.
6470	Marcus	4		Take this off the review board as it is committed
6473	Jamshid	4		Mark as submit
6492	Krishna	4+		Respond to review comments
6502	Fang	4		Ship it
6523	Nitin	4+		Respond to Rohit
6614	Krishna	4+		Respond to review.
6615	Marcus	4		Mark as submit
6658	Marcus	4		Mark as submit
6666	Marcus	4		Mark as submit
6702	Vijay	4		Responde to review
6720	Marcus	4	Y	Review Sheng's comments.  Withdraw or resubmit patch.
6733	Gregg	4		Mark as submit
6765	Anthony	4		Review and Commit.
6781	Alena/Chiradeep	4+		Review new patches/Alena to commit
6793	Marcus	4	Y	Mark as submit
6814	Fang	4		Mark as submit
6845	Fang	4		Mark as submit
6858	Nitin	4		Commit it
6859	Marcus	4	Y	Mark as submit
6881	Jessica T	4		Review it
6883	Sheng	4		Commit it
6926	Marcus	4	Y	Mark as submit
6928	Sateesh	4		Commit it
6937	Pradeep	4	Y	Review
6941	Pradeep	4		Review and Commit
6978	Radhika	4		Mark as submit
7013	Pradeep	4		Respond to comment
7015	Pradeep	4	Y	Review
7018	Nitin	4		Commit it
7025	Fang	4		Fix according to review
7040	Sheng	4		Review
7045	Fang	4		Mark as submit
7052	Prasanna/Frank	4		Commit it
7057	devdeep/deepak	4		Review
7058	devdeep	4		Review
7073	Manikanta	4	Y	Submit patch with .gitignore
7078	devdeep/ramganesh	4	Y	Review
7079	Jessica T	4	Y	Review and Commit
7081	Radhika	4	Y	Reproduce patch
7083	Frank	4	Y	Review