From Alex Huang <Alex.Hu...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: [DISCUSS] how about components.xml
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2012 17:19:55 GMT

You are correct.  Another way to do it is to only give instructions and the plugins give xml
fragments to add themselves in.  But I think for simplicity, it's easier for now to just build
all non-ASF friendly pieces together.  Just because the plugin is in the code doesn't mean
people need to use it.  Actually we can do both of these: release a full that includes everything
and each plugin includes xml fragments.  Then users have a choice.

--Alex