From sebgoa <run...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: updating cloudstack devcloud puppet recipes
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 09:29:23 GMT
Hi James,

I have been using devcloud and was testing the build but I never got around to solve the last
few issues, somehow the box it created never had the xen kernel even though the puppet recipes
seemed fine. There was also an issue with the root password not being set properly. There
was also an issue with veewee not having the ubuntu 12.04.1 templates, but it seems to have
been fixed.
I will be happy to help you test it.

-sebastien

On Sep 20, 2012, at 11:33 PM, James Martin wrote:

> Howdy folks.  Seems I sent this message to the old sourceforge list
> earlier, if you have a duplicate, apologies (thanks to the kind soul
> that pointed this out).
>
> I've been doing some work updating the devcloud puppet recipes --
> cleaning them up, making them at little easier to read, etc.  I wanted
> to make sure I was not duplicating anyone else's work before I
> proceeded further.  I'll submit a patch within a week or so if all is
> good.  Thanks!
>

> -James

-Sebastien Goasguen