From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject Re: RPM build fixed (maven-waf branch)
Date Wed, 05 Sep 2012 21:07:46 GMT
Prachi,

Would it be possible to describe the test procedure? Maybe we can add it to Jenkins as well.

Cheers,

Hugo

Sent from my iPhone

On 5 sep. 2012, at 23:04, "Prachi Damle" <Prachi.Damle@citrix.com> wrote:

> The aar files contain the wsdl file and the services.xml file because the build script
includes them specifically while building the aar.

> I don't know if these are a must have files in aar. I will remove and check if things
work.

> -Prachi

The only thing i'm curious about is the mar and aar files. They seem to contain the wsdl files
as well. I now nothing about axis2 so no idea what is needed to get awaapi to work right.

> Might need some help from the folks that have worked on it in the past ;)
>
> IIRC, aar files are the result of an axis build.  I don't see any of them in the source
tree though...  do you?

> The only mar files I see are the modules/rahas-1.5.mar and modules/rampart-1.5.mar, which
I think are basically dependency files.
> I did a quick search on maven central, and I think the ones we need are there:
>
> http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Crahas
> http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Crampart
>
> Can we make them pull from the mvn central and get them out of the source tree?
>

>> Cheers,
>>
>> Hugo
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>> On 5 sep. 2012, at 21:43, "Chip Childers" <chip.childers@sungard.com> wrote:

of three parts. The generated code for ec2, the generated code for s3 and "our" code. I would
like to split this in three subprojects for maven. Two using the maven axis2 plugins to generate
the classes and a third that uses the output from the first two (the .mar and .aar files)
and makes the webapp by adding "our" code.