From Frank Zhang <Frank.Zh...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Discuss on the Jenkins CI
Date Mon, 10 Sep 2012 23:52:15 GMT
I thought we should use puppet anyway for future expansion.
For now, for instance, installing Jenkins itself should be done by puppet, adding ssh credential,
adding an account, and whatever system configuration works.
What I expect is we only spring up a vm with puppet agent installed,  puppet master takes
care of rest work (no manually 'yum install Jenkins' anymore)
And puppet should go to our test system in future as well, so now let's take this chance to
make puppet warm up.