From Jessica Wang <Jessica.W...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Network Isolation Method Drowdown Missing?
Date Mon, 17 Sep 2012 18:11:37 GMT
Jonas,

Did you try to create a Basic zone or Advanced zone?

Isolation Method Dropdown is only available for Advanced zone.

Basic zone supports only 1 isolation method (L3), so we don't show Isolation Method Dropdown
for Basic zone.

Jessica

From: Jonas Vachal [mailto:jonas@vertexcg.com]
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 4:12 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Network Isolation Method Drowdown Missing?

Can someone else help me confirm if this is an issue with the codebase or if it's just happening
in my environment.

In global settings set sdn.ovs.controller to true and restart management server.

Using the create zone wizard the physical network tab should display a drop down for isolation
type (VLAN or GRE)

I'm not seeing this dropdown.

Jonas Vachal
President & CEO