From Edison Su <Edison...@citrix.com>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Support for Build To Build Upgrade
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2012 07:18:34 GMT
On the 4.0 branch, there should not contain any db schema change any more.
Do you find DB change recently?

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 17, 2012, at 10:34 PM, "Sailaja Mada" <sailaja.mada@citrix.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Currently Cloudstack installer has the option for package upgrade only.  QA team used
to get notified  if there are any schema changes between the builds and the steps to follow
to upgrade the schema .

> QA either does the manual update of schema OR rebuilds the setup to get the test setup
with the current build .  To address this concern , can we have the automated script to support
for build to build upgrade ?