From Donal Lafferty <donal.laffe...@citrix.com>
Subject Setting Up an Apache CloudStack Development Environment
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 18:00:11 GMT
Couple of questions about http://incubator.apache.org/cloudstack/develop/environment.html

1.       Under "Install Ant" the instructions suggest that Ant is in Apache CloudStack source.
 However, I don't see the files under cloudstack_source_dir/tools/ant/apache-ant-1.7.1/bin/
  Is the source pulled from elsewhere?

2.       Do these instructions include a work around for the "taskdef class org.apache.axis2.tool.ant.AntCodegenTask
cannot be found" discussed on the mailing list?  I'm seeing this problem when I work with
the default branch from https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack.git

Any comments would be greatly appreciated,

DL