From Sudha Ponnaganti <sudha.ponnaga...@citrix.com>
Subject [ASFCS40) Pending defect fixes and Closure of QA cycle
Date Fri, 28 Sep 2012 14:34:05 GMT
Hi Team,

We are supposed to close QA cycle today but given the pending defects some validation is spilling
over. Defects have been shared through JIRA
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&jqlQuery=project+%3D+CLOUDSTACK+AND+resolution+%3D+Unresolved+AND+fixVersion+in+%28EMPTY%2C+12323251%2C+12323252%29+ORDER+BY+priority+DESC

Pl review blockers and critical defects assigned to you and respond back. There are at least
20 of such issues exist. Need to review these daily and burn them down to 0 before we cut
final RC Candidate ( official date of oct 5th is at risk now).

I will post latest metrics by EOD today on pending tasks to close cycle  https://cwiki.apache.org/CLOUDSTACK/asf-cs-40-qa-metrics.html

Release team - can we have call daily ( IRC) to review pending items and see how we can bring
closure to the release cycle.

Thanks for your cooperation

Thanks
/Sudha