From Hugo Trippaers <HTrippa...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Some of Maven repo are down?
Date Thu, 13 Sep 2012 10:08:09 GMT
Heya,

The dependencies should be cached on the Jenkins server, unless there are dependencies on
snapshot versions. Those are updated and checked everytime.

At my office I use a sonatype nexus proxy in between to ensure everyone can keep working even
if there is a problem with upstream repositories. (provided the requested artifact has already
been downloaded once). This might be a good thing to have if you have a larger development
department depending on maven.

Cheers,

Hugo