From Pranav Saxena <pranav.sax...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Force UI to be in English
Date Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:55:38 GMT
Hi ,

Yes , the changes I proposed  in my last mail should work for an advanced zone. You could
let me know if you face any problem.

 you are welcome with any doubts you have.

Thanks & Regards,
Pranav

-----Original Message-----
From: Marcos Ortiz [mailto:marcos_ortiz@anadat.es]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2012 1:49 PM
To: Pranav Saxena; cloudstack-users@incubator.apache.org
Cc: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: RE: Force UI to be in English

Hi Pranav,

Yes you are right, i wanto to accomplish all your points:

1) users are not able to add any new network
2) admin creates as many networks as he wants
3) Users should be able to view and use all the networks created by admin

Are your code lines valid for Advanced Zones?

Regards and thanks you very much for all your help