From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Re: [ASFCS40] Features that did not make the release...
Date Fri, 21 Sep 2012 17:15:17 GMT

On 09/21/2012 06:24 PM, Alex Huang wrote:
> There are two features that did not make the 4.0 release: autoscaling and brocade.  Significant
code changes are expected for both of these features past the code freeze and we just couldn't
risk the disruption to the QA cycle.

> Please comment.

IIRC these features didn't make the initial window anyway. Now, I don't
want to play it that hard, but I think we've got our hands full for
getting 4.0 out of the door in a stable matter.

4.1 is the first version they should get into, but imho the priority it
with getting a 4.0 final release out of the door which is stable enough
for people to use in production.

Wido