From Wido den Hollander <w...@widodh.nl>
Subject Do we still need to patch the SystemVM ISO on the management server?
Date Tue, 11 Sep 2012 19:55:19 GMT
Hi,

Currently the management server does some magic stuff with systemvm.iso
like injecting keys into it with injectkeys.sh on boot.

However, is this still required? I can't find any reference that we
transfer this modified ISO from the management server to the Hypervisor,
do we? As it seems the SSH keys are injected by the Agent and no longer
by the management server.

I'd like to get rid of this code as it seems to confuse people.

"injectkeys.sh" is also part of the cloud-agent-scripts package which I
don't want to have installed on a management server.

I think it can be removed, but I'd just want conformation.

Wido