From Vijay Venkatachalam <Vijay.Venkatacha...@citrix.com>
Subject RE: Commits in the asf/autoscale branch
Date Thu, 20 Sep 2012 12:41:51 GMT
Thanks Pranav. I have marked the reviews as submitted.

Glad to see these commits, these were crucial  and were blocking the some other patches to
be submitted.

- Vijay V.

From: Pranav Saxena
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2012 6:03 PM
To: cloudstack-dev@incubator.apache.org
Cc: Vijay Venkatachalam; Devdeep Singh; Deepak Garg; Ram Ganesh
Subject: Commits in the asf/autoscale branch

Hi Vijay ,

Based on the reviews done for the below mentioned Autoscale-review requests , I have merged
the following patches with the private asf/autoscale branch since all of them had been marked
as "Shipped it"  -

1)      https://reviews.apache.org/r/7058/  - Commit - http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/259d0849

2. https://reviews.apache.org/r/7113/  - Commit - http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/5598794f

3.  https://reviews.apache.org/r/7078/  - Commit - http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/3a90dad4

4. https://reviews.apache.org/r/7057/ - Commit - http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator-cloudstack/commit/7aacbbbe

Please mark the following tickets as "Submitted".

Thanks & Regards,

Pranav